Many individuals eat honey to build tolerances to pollen. Try our SpringMtn Honey. Each jar can represent over 100 different varieties of flowers and pollen sources!
Today, many honeys are imported or are blended with
honeys from other countries. We produce our own honey from the native plants of the North Georgia and Western North Carolina mountains.
Honey is being rediscovered as a natural source of energy that also offers a unique combination of nutritional benefits. In addition to being a concentrated energy source, honey contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. Honey is an instant energy-building food. Honey is virtually free of bacteria and rarely spoils.
Every spoonful of honey has potent antiseptic and antibacterial qualities. Including the following:
These potent medicinal properties can be radically altered when exposed to high-pressurized heat processing often used in commercial packaging plants. MtnHoney is NEVER heated, thus preserving all the natural enzymes, anti microbial properties and microbial qualified that nature intended.
- Honey helps reduce chest disorders and coughs. It soothes sore throats.
- It improves chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, sinus problems and allergies.
- Honey hastens the healing of wounds. Reduces inflammation.
- Honey helps sooth the skin and clears many skin disorders. Its amino acids
and vitamin C speeds the growth of healthy tissue.
- Honey facilitates the digestion and assimilation of other foods.